With any advertising you want it to be used to its full potential so that you get the most return for your investment. Below are a few key points to keep in mind when you are designing your print advertisement:
1. A Catchy Headline- A catchy title will capture the attention of your readers.
2. Easy to Read- It is important that your print ad is easy for your audience to read. If it is too crowded with pictures and words, your reader may not take the time to look at your ad. Less is more.
3. Call to Action- If your goal is to have your readers react to your print ad then you will want to motivate them through your message.
4. Use Illustrations or Pictures- With such a limited amount of space sometimes you can use a picture to help captivate your audience. This way your print ad is left with a nice and easy to see visual and at the same time does not make the ad seem too wordy.
5. Contact Information- If you are wanting a response from your potential customers then make sure you have your correct information included on the print ad. Include the address, website, phone number, or even a map to make it easy for your readers to get in touch with you.
6. Seek Professional Services- You can hire a graphic designer or Advertising Firm to help you produce a successful Print Ad. A lot of times this is the easier way to go to ensure that you create an effective ad. This way you are not having to deal with specs and measurements for the ad, as well.